Monday, November 13, 2006

We just found out that our telephone man downstairs, his name is bear,is also a post man. Just to keep you updated on our soap opera we have the telephone man and the haircut guy, dont get them confused. Haircut guy cant speak english and we arent sure if he can speak mandarin, but telephone guy can speak english and Joe is helping him to practice almost everyday. If I have learned one thing from this its that I have a very kind and patient husband, Its amazing how much he does for everyone here.
Back to the telephone guy, he is a postman, so I had him help me mail my penpal letters to America. Some people will try to take you for a ride at the post office so its nice to have a friend who knows there way around and can get us a good deal. Everything really is about who you know here in China. He called his friend who came over to my house directly, weighed and measured the packages and gave me a deal. Although it was really expensive still! But I knew at least that it was a fair deal. and who can beat the mail man coming to your house, no lines, no mean workers!! Pretty awesome. America in just 7 days you will have my packages, we await your replies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home