Sunday, October 08, 2006

Mid Autumn Festival Days!!

1. We had lunch with one of our english teachers. We ate really delicious food and played with her baby, who previously was terrified of us, because we have big eyes. Now he loves us and wants to touch our big noses whenever he can.

2. We bought a video camera!!! Yeah!! So now we can make movies and send them home for all to see. Really being here just a picture couldn't do the place justice. Plus we plan on having our students make a movie about china and the differences from America.

3.We were invited to a students home for lunch on Sunday. Her Mom is the best cook in China. She prepared everything you could imagine. We even ate pig feet!! Ahhh I thought they were ok, until I smelled them, then I relized what pigs stand in all day, then I almost died!
Otherwise it was a great time. Her little brother entertained us with his introduction that he learned at school. I guess he attends a school here called the disney school. He is 6.
He started out by telling us his name, where he goes to school, what he likes to do and he wanted us to meet his friends named mickey, donald and goofey. Very cute!! Probubly the cuteset thing I've seen in China. The best part was his shirt that read I have a crush on you, I'm Shy. Which he wasnot shy at all!

4. Ate goat barbacue, Later we found a new flavor of lays chips called zinnen beef flavor. They tasted like the goat.
Oh and they dont have normal cheetos here. They have funny flavors too. I just tried Japenese steak flavor! mMm very..... japanese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home