Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to let you all know I got bribed with a box of crabs and mooncakes!!
Just this evening a student's parent took Joe and I out to a banquet with all the other teachers that teach the class and the head master. We had Dog, ( they said it was the kind of dog you eat, not the best friend kind, tastes better then beef for real!) Pigeon,( which was described to us as not a chicken but another bird that flies in the sky), did I also mention the 600 rmb bottle of bai jio. His father is an official.
At the end of the meal we were driven home by a less than sober driver and given a box of moon cakes and a box of crabs. I didnt know it was a box of crabs until I opened it and they all started moving and making a click click sound. ThenI freaked out, Anybody know how to cook crabs? or anybody wanna pet crab?? I got 20 of them!
The crazy thing is that now I think i'm supposed to pick on his kid or something, I think his dad is crazy.

now I can tell everyone "I got crabs in china bit*&*es!!!"
ha ha

only in china!!
check out the photos!
emily

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em, what are mooncakes? I think that I saw some in Chinatown in Chicago, but I didn't try one.

A box of crabs...I would have screamed too. I think that you cook crabs like you cook lobster. Maybe you should have cooked that lobster for Joe on Valentine's Day, it would have been good practice : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home