Sunday, October 01, 2006

Eye Chart

Just got back from class today, In the classroom was an eye chart. So after class I took a shot at it. Eye charts in china are different, its just the letter e and its put in all different directions. You have to tell the person if the e is pointing up down right or left. Confused? me too, the kids had to explainit to me like 5 times. Anyways I only made it to the 3rd line. Guess I will be getting some new glasses here. We have heard they are very cheap. We read an article in the paper that actually said a guy from New Yord flew all the way to china and bought a new pair of glasses, then flew home and it was cheaper then buying his glasses in newyork! hmm.
Not too much else,
My homesickness is getting better. Its like one morning you wake up and say oh crap I'm in another country. No just kidding, I have just been missing people and events missed, But today was great my class went great, and the school gave us money for national day!!! Sweet! Happy communist independance day, or whatever you want to call it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home