Sunday, October 01, 2006



Go Twins!! Go Joe Mauer! We are following you all the way, found this photo online! Chairman Mauer, take my Twins to victory!

News...

Mr Gao's quote of last week "I would kill 2 chinese people right now for lasagna!"
1..Oh did I tell you Joe and I have chinese names.
Joe is Gao jian which means strong and I am Gao Xing which means happy. We share the same family name because we are married. In china the family name is the first name. Anyways everyone thinks its funny to call us these names instead of our real names, but for the last couple of weeks we havent heard them used. I actually kinda forgot that was my name and then at English corner I had a student come up to me and asked if he could call me Miss Gao. I was like uh, What? and he said it again, then I figured it out and I told him of course he could! So now my name is Miss Gao.

2. I love the days when I come from a very bad class and the next class I go to is singing to me when I walk in the front door. It is so nice and always makes my day. This week however I was alittle surprised to find when I walked in one class had Madonna's rendition of Don't Cray for me Argentina playing on the computer. Hmmm That was strange considering the context of Eva Peron and the whole story.

3. If you use powder detergent and a medal scrubber the floor comes clean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home