Sunday, June 24, 2007

China wedding photos uploaded to flickr photo site, access them on the right! They are to die for, really you will die.
I had drag queen eye lashes and drawn in eye brows, not to mention my huge fushia dress that was clearly 5 sizes too small for me, but we just didnt zip the back.
In china instead of getting a photographer at your wedding ceremony you go to these glamour shots type stores and have them made like this. Then you get a book and large prints made, I havent been in a chinese home where there wasnt one of these monster size over the coach in the living room , and then again over the bed. They are everywhere!! Check them out. We also went with my YueYang friends. They call Joe and I mama and papa gro, so we say there our children. We had a few family portraits. In one we are having a family kung fu fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home