Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt

Well after the dying we decided what easter was complete without a hunt?? Joe, the YUeyang girls and I went to the office late sunday night , hid all the eggs and wrote a note from the Easter bunny to all the teachers saying they must search the next morning. On Monday morning when we went to the office the teachers were all super excited. They said I found 3 , I found 4 , I found 2. We gave them all some american candy and watched as they still searched for more. In total they found 17, but we put out 21. Later we found out one of the teachers came in early and ate a few. We keep telling them they need to refridgerate the eggs, but they like them so much they just leave them on their desk for decoration. I am not going to being using my desk in the office come summer when no one has thrown away their egg!
In other egg news Joe had a student from the original dye day that took off the shell ever so carefully and has now taped the shell back together to save forever!! So Cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home